Baltimore Police Beat: Man Shot During Home Invasion Robbery by Armed Dirtbags

Spread the love

Home Invasion

CATONSVILLE, MD. – Baltimore County Police report that a crew of thugs busted into a home, robbed the resident and shot and stabbed him during the robbery.

A 33-year-old Catonsville man was seriously injured Saturday night when he was shot and stabbed in an apparent home invasion robbery.

Officers responded to a home in the 300 block of Suter Road, 21228, at 10:09 p.m. The victim, suffering from a gunshot wound, told police he lived next door and had run to a neighbor’s house for help.

The ongoing investigation reveals that several male suspects forced their way into the victim’s home, assaulted the victim with a gun and a knife and shot him several times. The suspects stole various personal items. The victim was transported to a nearby hospital and is expected to survive.

Detectives are investigating whether this was a targeted crime.


Man Shot in Street Robbery

CATONSVILLE, MD. Baltimore County Police report on another Maryland memory committed by criminals who are running free rather than being penned up like the dirtbags that they are.

A 31-year-old man suffered a non-fatal gunshot wound Sunday evening in a street robbery in Precinct 1/Wilkens.

Police responded to the call around 7:45 p.m. The victim told police that he and his brother were walking along the 3000 block of Bero Road, 21227, when they were confronted by two male suspects armed with a handgun. The victim and his brother do not speak English and could not understand the suspects.

One of the victims was shot once and is expected to survive. The other victim was assaulted.

No property was stolen.


Detectives Investigate Shooting of “Walk-In” Victim


BALTIMORE, MD. Baltimore County Police report that  detectives are investigating the non-fatal shooting of a 25-year-old man who walked in to Northwest Hospital early Saturday morning.

Police responded to the hospital at about 4:20 a.m. The victim told detectives he was operating an illegal taxi service when he picked up several males who were walking along Reisterstown and Hammershire roads in Precinct 3/Franklin.  The victim said there was an argument over money, and that one of the suspects shot him in the thigh. The victim said he drove himself to the hospital.

The investigation is ongoing.

Spread the love

Leave a Reply