TOWSON, MD. — Baltimore County Police report that they have charged three persons in connection with a narcotics investigation that led to a search warrant being served on a Walker Avenue 21212 home on Wednesday.
- Priscilla W Sheldon-Cost (51) of the 700 block of Walker Avenue 21212. She is charged with narcotics related offenses and is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $30,000 bail.
- Thomas Ronald Joyave (52) of the 700 block of Walker Avenue 21212. He is charged with narcotics offenses and is free on $20,000 bail.
- Vincent Mark Ricker (24) of the 7700 block of Fairgreen Road 21222. He is charged with narcotics offenses and is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $30,000 bail.
Detectives obtained a search and seizure warrant for the Walker Avenue home pursuant to a narcotics investigation. When detectives served the warrant they found chemicals which can be used to manufacture narcotics.
The investigation has indicated that MDMA (Also referred to as Molly) was manufactured in the home.
Priscilla W Sheldon-Cost and Thomas Ronald Joyave are boyfriend/girlfriend and reside at the Walker Avenue home. Vincent Mark Ricker was a co-conspirator who was visiting at the time that the search warrant was served.
- Baltimore County Police Beat: Teen Thug Gangsters Charged in Brutal Beating of Senior Citizen
- Baltimore County Police Beat: Ex Con Skinhead who Shot Two Students on High School Athletic Field Released on Bail
- Baltimore County Police Beat: Cops say Towson student Etienne Seldon seen in Home Invasion 101; 3 Thugs Busted
- Baltimore County Police Beat / Cops: Game boys liked to rob 7-Elevens at gunpoint too; stopped to pick up a game system on the way out the door