Advertisements

Tag Archives: Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM)

Firefighters run on two fires in Joppa in a day

According to the OSFM, the accidental fire was started in a plastic dryer vent and caused approximately $25,000 in damages to the structure and contents. All occupants were able to escape without injury. The dwelling was also a home day care. The adult resident discovered the fire and promptly alerted all occupants. A total of seven children were home, 2 were the family’s and 5 were day care