THE INSIDE SCOOP!
Turmoil at the Top of St. Mary’s Department
- When Captain Alioto was suspended pending the outcome of an investigation, he was left without wheels to leave the Sheriff’s Headquarters, as his police vehicle was also removed from his possession. The choice? Call Uber. Reportedly, the new Assistant Sheriff Michael UnAmerican gave him a ride home.
- According to THE SHADOW, who always has the best on the inside scoop in the Keystone Cops Sheriff’s Department, Merican was the first to let Alioto know he was appointed to the post that everyone thought would go to Alioto.
- Get the latest news of the story behind the sudden retirement of Capt. Dan Alioto.
Alioto and his wife were reportedly on vacation with Sheriff Tim Cameron and his wife in the Bahamas in February.
- When they returned, the next day, Alioto was called into Sheriff Cameron’s office and ordered to turn in his gun and his badge due to turmoil and allegedly lies in an investigation.
- Neither Alioto or Cameron has responded to several requests for comment. Sheriff Cameron successfully dodges all questions on his administration of the Sheriff’s Department by claiming privilege due to personnel matters – thus depriving the taxpayers of key facts concerning the spending of millions of tax dollars.
SEE this story now on newsstands or worldwide at Amazon