Gas & Go! Resident rocket scientist was cleaning his motorcycle parts in this home – with gasoline!

Cleaning motorcycle parts with gasoline set off this fire Salisbury Fire Dept 040715

Cleaning motorcycle parts with gasoline set off this fire Salisbury Fire Dept 040715

Salisbury units responded to the second working structure fire of the day at 2300 hours. Units arriving at 427 Elizabeth St. found a working fire in a 2 1/2 story wood frame dwelling and occupants reported trapped. One occupant jumped from the second floor and another suffered second degree burns on his arms, neck and leg. The cause was an unexplained ignition of gasoline while cleaning motorcycle parts.

  • Join our boat club! Full-service marina.

Share